Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sisterly bond, how sweet it is!

Yes, I have a sister and I love her dearly. But she is not who my title refers to! Sorry Carol! :) I just have to brag on my girls for a minute. Three out of four came on the trip with me to Missouri: Trixie, Sadie and Boo. (Kakhi is on vacation with 'Cousin Hatch' on his farm and I'm sure is thanking God every day that she was able to miss the one way 8 hour drive!) So there we were, tooling along in my Mazda3 Hatchback with three dogs, three dog beds and a plethora of chew toys for their traveling enjoyment. Even though all three of girls love each other, I just had to share a glimpse into the "sisterly bond" between Sadie and Boo:

Is that not the most precious thing ever? It looks like I posed them, but honestly I didn't. I took these photos while I was driving! (Don't tell my husband!) I was being safe, really! I just happened to luck out with these "behind the seat shots"! Where was Trixie, you might ask? I'm not sure but she was probably soaking in a sun spot near the back window and lovin' life!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Awwww...TOO sweet!